DISCLOSURE: THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS. WHICH MEANS IF YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH THEM I GET A COMMISSION AT NO EXTRA COST TO YOU.
The best cake like, chewy fudge brownies. Our family usually eats these all in one sitting! They always love them.
- 1 medium pot, measuring cup, measuring teaspoon and 8 x 8 x 2" pan.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 squares (2 ounces) unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts or chocolate chips (optional)
- Grease an 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking pan. Melt butter and baking chocolate over medium low heat until melted in medium pot. Remove from heat; stir in sugar, add eggs & vanilla. Beat lightly just till combined (don't over beat or brownies will rise too high-than fall) Stir in nuts or chocolate chips if using them. Spread batter in baking pan. Bake 350 degrees in oven for 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into squares.
Please let me know when you try these and if any were left over? These brownies freeze well especially without icing, but very seldom do they make it to the freezer.